Morningside Campus Fire Alarm Upgrade
Built in 2004, Centennial College Science and Technology Centre houses programs for science, technology, and health sciences. The building includes classrooms, laboratories, computer labs, large lecture hall, resource centre, offices, and food court situated around a central town square atrium.
ARENCON designed and managed upgrade of the fire alarm system, including interfacing with the Building Automation System and smoke management systems.
Engineering & Consulting Services used
- Review and assessment of existing fire alarm system and smoke management system
- Develop fire alarm system design drawings and specification
- Coordinate smoke management and BAS interconnections
- Obtain building permit
- Project management throughout the tender and construction process
- Commission and engineering sign-off of new fire alarm system.
- Negotiate acceptance of new fire alarm system with authority for permit close-out.
Here's what the client had to say...
Centennial College has engaged ARENCON Inc. for the last several years to provide consulting & design services in the upgrade, replacement and management of our Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems for each of our College Campuses. They bring professionalism, expertise and knowledge to each and every project and ensure that we are provided they most up to date, reliable and compliant fire protection systems. In addition, they have assisted the College in the updating of our fire safety plans and documentation to ensure we have accurate and complaint records and plans available to the College Community and local Fire Departments.